Experienced & Skilled Scaffolders Required For Work Across Leicestershire/Nottinghamshire – Immediate Start – Apply Now.
Due to an increase in demand for scaffold hire in the Leicester, Loughborough and Nottingham areas, Cairns Heritage Homes have exciting opportunities for skilled scaffolders to join the growing team.
Working within the Cairns Group, you will be working on a variety of residential and prestigious commercial projects across Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
We are filling open vacancies quickly so apply for this job now by calling Cairns Heritage Homes today on 01509 881 247 or contact Paul on 07976 6310777.
More About The Position
Benefits of Working with Cairns
- Great rates of pay for the right people
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity to develop career/skill set within Cairns Group
- Be part of a growing dynamic company and team
- Work on a variety of prestigious, residential, commercial projects
- Directly employed with holiday pay
- Job Security – Ongoing work
Requirements of Candidate
- Must have CSCS Card
- Must have CISRS Part 2 Qualification or CISRS Part 1
- Must have checkable references
- Must be skilled, experienced and willing to work efficiently and professionally
- Must have full PPE
- Must have 7.5 tonne driver licence
- Advantageous to have own transport
Duties to Include
- Planning scaffold projects
- Erecting, Altering, Dismantling tube and fitting structures
- Driving of 7.5 tonne vehicle (if applicable)
- Managing scaffold projects and labourers
- Any other tasks as required
Are You The Right Person?
If you think you are the right candidate for the job and have the relevant skills, qualifications and desire to start working on a variety of projects for a friendly, growing, dynamic company, then please contact Cairns Heritage Homes today on 01509 881 247 or contact Paul on 07976 6310777 or email Graeme by clicking the button below to apply for the position.
Or Apply Online
Simply click the apply for job button below, send us your CV and we will contact you right away.Apply for Job